today my eyes are so tired that i cannot look at the screen during Shipping; it is too bright and the sheer whiteness of the excellent projection in SR-3 is more than i can handle.
things that i am glad for:
- that i can afford to take Lutein because my family gets it at a good price
- that i had good duck rice with intestines (with ting!!) to start my day (the aunty was lovely and served me with much cheerfulness)
- that though my lecture in KR was overflowing with humans, i enjoyed myself while sitting on the steps, had a wonderful chat with Prof Gana and Yuan Hao from last sem, and find the module quite meaningful
- that i got to have a nice nap on the circle line in my favorite seat (the one where you can lean back)
- that there was sushi and tom yum and watermelon for dinner
- that i saw pris! and denise! and bin is next to me in class!
- for joanne’s company through 2/3 of my day thus far
i will be very glad when class is over and i can head home and sleep 🙂